Getaway Spa Balcony anyone?

I was on the Breakaway in March and had a Spa Balcony cabin 14724. It was great very convenient to elevators, stairs right up to the Spa. We had 3 women in our cabin plenty of room for storage for all 3 of us. What else would you like to know? Even though I was on the Breakaway I understand they are the same. You can look on YouTube for video of cabin and balcony look up Breakaway cabin 14724

Have a great cruise.

Edited by GeriC

I was on the Breakaway in March and had a Spa Balcony cabin 14724. It was great very convenient to elevators, stairs right up to the Spa. We had 3 women in our cabin plenty of room for storage for all 3 of us. What else would you like to know? Even though I was on the Breakaway I understand they are the same. You can look on YouTube for video of cabin and balcony look up Breakaway cabin 14724

Have a great cruise.

Do you feel like it's worth the extra money for the spa access and what exactly is included at the spa

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do you feel like it's worth the extra money for the spa access and what exactly is included at the spa

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We'll for me it was a no brainer. The price of the cabin went down and we upgraded from a BB balcony cabin to a spa balcony for only $180 total for all 3 of us and we cruised in March so we knew the weather wasn't going to be great leaving out of NY. The spa was really nice it had a great therapy pool, jacuzzi, sauna, sal room, showers, locker room, heated tile loungers and regular loungers, water and tea and robes. Personally I really enjoyed it.