Tip question

LisaLoves

I know that the tips are automatically deducted. My question is do they deduct tips for the last day? Is a 5 night cruise charged for 5 or 6 days worth of tips? I've cruised before, you'd think I'd remember this stuff.

Thank you :)

And the tips are added each day after the previous night (you can track them via your on board account on the TV). So no tips are added on embarkation day.

The total amount of the gratuities/tips have always been added by the second or third night. We usually have OBC of some type, and notice by then thats its reduced due to the tips being added. This cruise we decided that we're going to add the tips before the cruise, to get it out of the way, when we make our Bon Voyage purchases.

The total amount of the gratuities/tips have always been added by the second or third night. We usually have OBC of some type, and notice by then thats its reduced due to the tips being added. This cruise we decided that we're going to add the tips before the cruise, to get it out of the way, when we make our Bon Voyage purchases.

I find it much easier to prepay the gratuities, then not have to worry about it being added to my S&S... Easy for me personally to budget that way...