How Long is it taking for OBC's to Show

Hi,

I did 2 upgrades with OBC this week. When I did mine on Wed, I got an email with my new cabin immediately and one with my OBC within a couple of hours.

When I did one yesterday afternoon, I got an email with my new cabin immediately, but still nothing on my OBC and it's not showing up on my cruise manager yet.

I am new to this and did not know if they dept works on weekends and if I should wait a few days, especially with so many price drops with the new sale, or if I should worry and give Carnival a ring again today. It's $190 additional so I want to make sure I get it.

I had to move cabins both times because my category was sold out, but the higher one was less than I had paid (I am past final payment but am early saver)

Thanks!

Same, and since this is my first experience with Early Saver, I don't even know where the OBC should be showing up.

I am looking at my invoice, see the new price but no OBC anywhere.

I thought if the new price was there, the OBC would be obvious too.

Should it be right on the invoice online?

It doesn't show the old price, either, so no real way of noting the difference which will be OBC since I am past final payment.

Even though it is a little confusing, I am SO happy I booked Early Saver! Love looking for the price drops and if I actually get one, icing on the cake!

THe new 123 Summer promo was awesome for me, 75 per person savings!

In my case, OBC showed up immediately right after I talked to my travel agent. When I called she put on hold and called Carnival on the other line. One she confirmed Carnival had adjusted my cruise, I went to Carnival's website to review my Booking Summary and saw the OBC listed right below the Itemized Charges (on Page 3).

On My Cruise Manager, OBC is on the "My Billing" display in the section titled " Miscellaneou Charges" on the "Fees and Credits" line.

When you do "View Cruise Documents" and choose "Print General Information" and press "Submit", it is on the Invoice (the second page in the document) in the box right under the one titled " Itemized Charges" in the line titled "Onboard Credit".

If it is not listed in these two places, call Carnival or your TA, whomever processed your request for OBC,

On My Cruise Manager, OBC is on the "My Billing" display in the section titled " Miscellaneou Charges" on the "Fees and Credits" line.

When you do "View Cruise Documents" and choose "Print General Information" and press "Submit", it is on the Invoice (the second page in the document) in the box right under the one titled " Itemized Charges" in the line titled "Onboard Credit".

If it is not listed in these two places, call Carnival or your TA, whomever processed your request for OBC,

Thank you for this specific info!

It is not showing up either place, just that I prepaid the gratuities.

I would think they would adjust it all at once, but I am finding out that Carnival's paperwork (computerwork) doesn't follow my logic at all! HA HA

I got $60 in OBC last week and it took about 12 hours to show on my account. Since I had already paid in full, there is a line above the the total amount paid that says "Other Fees/Credits" and there is $60. When I print off my boarding passes, it says I have $60 OBC.