National Express Bus London to Paris

lambs2

Anyone have experience taking the National Rail Bus from London to Paris? We don't mind the extra riding time, and the price is so much less expensive - especially since we did not book the Eurorail early enough and the prices have gone way up for when we need it on May 15.

Anyone have experience taking the National Rail Bus from London to Paris? We don't mind the extra riding time, and the price is so much less expensive ...
I would not dream of spending an entire day of my holiday sitting on a bus just to save £20 (which is the difference between the £69 price you originally saw on Eurostar and the £89 for which you can still now get a perfectly-acceptably timed Eurostar ticket for the day you want to travel).

I would not dream of spending an entire day of my holiday sitting on a bus just to save £20 (which is the difference between the £69 price you originally saw on Eurostar and the £89 for which you can still now get a perfectly-acceptably timed Eurostar ticket for the day you want to travel).

Thanks for the good advice. Just found a $10. off per ticket code that brings the cost down a bit for the Eurostar ($288 total(US dollars) for two tickets), plus we can leave London at 9AM and arrive in Paris at a much earlier time. Waiting for the e-tickets now.

Edited by lambs2