Judy from QVC on HSN

zcat

I must have missed the post about Judy leaving QVC. Flipping channels and saw Judy on HSN - stopped and watched. Wonder why she left QVC do you know?

There was a thread about this back in the summer/late spring. Nobody really knows but some have guessed that possibly QVC does not want 2 on air hosts to be married. We know Paul Deasy left when he and Judy got married and then Judy left QVC about 6 months later.

Go to HSN and click on the host's profile. There it tells that Paul and Judy took a year off and took several trips to South America, Ireland and they even took a couple of cruises. (Sounds like our kind of people)

Paul was on HSN years ago and left HSN to go to QVC. Now both him and Judy are on HSN. I have noticed they are usually on HSN back to back and so they get to the host walk-on preview together. They seem to love each other very much and are very happy and I believe it is geniune-unless those 2 are very good actors. They positivially glow when they are together.

This is funny-so this is that thread from last summer/late spring and someone puled this up and was asking about Mary Beth's anouncement. I did see that about the other host having a baby girl. I also noticed Jill is back again. She had a picture of her little boy on there-he looks like he is dark haired and dark eyed like Jill. He is a cutie for sure.

• 1 year later...
Paul left QVC right after they married. I think the policy may be with ON-AIR hosts. Bob Bowersox is also married to Tony I forget the rest of her name but she used to be a host on there like 15 years ago. I know for a time they were both hosts on-air and thenshe started workoing behind the scenes.

Paul had been at HSN I guess about 10 years ago. He was married and both his children were born while he was a host there. Then I noticed he quit wearing his wedding ring and talking about his wife. (He used to speak of his first wife alot-all of the sudden he stopped talking about her). The next thing I knew he announced on air he was leaving HSN and making a career change and moving from FL. About six weeks or so later he showed up on QVC.

Paul only came back to HSN late last fall/early winter. Judy showed up over there around May or so-she has only been on air there 2 or 3 months.

If you click on their biographies-they said they took off a year just to travel and for Paul to work on his book. They said they went to Ireland and South America and even took a couple of cruises. (Sounds like our kind of people huh?)

I really do not think Judy would had left QVC just to go to HSN. She had been on CNN before QVC bought them out and came over to QVC with Dan Wheeler and Mary Beth Roe.

As I said I don't KNOW- it is just a gut feeling. After Paul left no one talked about them being married on air. I only knew that from reading that here at cruisecritic. I cannot of help but feel a stink was raised because of former hubby being a co-host-them marrying and then she leaving him after finding out he "went both ways". Maybe there was a fear history would repeat itself.

I certainly hope they will be happy-I do not think living life in the "public eye" is too wonderful. That must be horrible for them.

I was watching on Judys last day at QVC. She said she and Paul had married, showed her ring, and that they were leaving to start a voice over business. Apparently that wasn't successful or they changed their mind. I heard her on HSN say they took that year and a half vacation before coming to HSN. Paul and his first wife divorced after he had an affair with Lynn, the host on HSN. Something he said at QVC made me think he had custody of his kids. They do seem very happy.

Archived