Favorite drink of the day

In a review a few weeks ago, someone mentioned peach Long Island Icetea as a drink of the day. I have to try that! I expect it will be a new favorite of mine.

That does sound good!! Think maybe I will make sure I eat something first might be strong ! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I tend to like the other frou-frou drinks better -- the drink of the day is never bad, but it starts to taste the same after awhile. My all time favorites are the wildberry lava flow and the famous Labadoozie. :cool:

Can you get the drink of the day without the souvenir cup for a lower price? A lot of them sound good but I have no interest in the cups.

Absolutely! Just ask for it without the souvenir cup. It's cheaper and you don't have to deal with packing the cup and having it clutter up your cabinets at home.

Can you get the drink of the day without the souvenir cup for a lower price? A lot of them sound good but I have no interest in the cups.

Used to be able to do that, but not any more. Same price without the souvenir cup.

Yes just ask I have so many of those cups get them home and I hate to throw them away where do you put them lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums