Paddleboard in Miami

WhaleTail1

Hey Everyone!! Has anyone done paddleboarding in Miami? We are staying the night before our cruise and would LOVE to try it! Any recommendations? Thank you!!! Happy Cruising! :)

Try out on the beaches. We paddle board all the time and see fellow paddle boarders but I'm not sure where they rent them. You are more likely to see paddle boarders on the Biscayne Bay side than on the ocean side.

http://www.BoucherBrothers.com

Edited by BlueHerons

We have our own boards and paddle quite often, but around Fort Lauderdale. However, in Miami I know there is Miami Beach Paddleboards, and in fact, there is a Groupon deal for a night/sunset SUP (I have done a few night SUPs in Fort Lauderdale and it is very cool with the LED-lit boards). If you do not wish to do a night SUP, you can rent them for daytime as well.

http://www.groupon.com/deals/miami-beach-paddleboard-4?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=US_DT_SEA_GGL_TXT_TTT_SR_CBP_CH1_NBR_k*miami%20beach%20paddleboard%20yelp_m*e_d*US-RTC-Miami_g*miami-beach-paddleboard-4_c*34545469816_ap*1t1

SUP it up!

Edited by brunello22