Allure - help with room selection

We have not sailed on an oasis class - looking at booking the Allure on a B1 cabin. I would like to try the boardwalk view for something different but my mom prefers the sea view. So I am trying to find a cabin that will fit both of our needs. The cabins listed are the farthest aft available for our sailing.

The cabins available - 9721,10721, 11721, 12721

Will we be able to still have a good view of the sea in these cabin choices and of these cabins which deck would you prefer?

In your case I'd take Decks 11 or 12 just so you have access to the large public "secret" aft balconies. These are enormous balconies with loungers that most people don't know about. It's like getting your own private VIP area.

Photo Credit to Gambee - public aft balcony, just a few steps down from the rooms listed

DSC04909_zpsee6e38d1.jpg

Edited by LMaxwell

All of them will have pretty much the same view. Just depends how high or low you want to be. I've read that the rooms ending in -729 have great views of the ocean and aquatheater so the rooms you mentioned should be decent.

I second the preference for deck 11 or 12 for the easy access to the "secret" balcony.

I recommend 12728. Technically its an oceanview for you., but step right outside your door, walk 3 feet and your on the public balcony where you can see the boardwalk and watch the Aquatheater show. I had this room back in May of 13.

I recommend 12728. Technically its an oceanview for you., but step right outside your door, walk 3 feet and your on the public balcony where you can see the boardwalk and watch the Aquatheater show. I had this room back in May of 13.

I like this suggestion. Ocean View all the time, Boardwalk when/if you want it. Cost may be a factor here however.

We have not sailed on an oasis class - looking at booking the Allure on a B1 cabin. I would like to try the boardwalk view for something different but my mom prefers the sea view. So I am trying to find a cabin that will fit both of our needs. The cabins listed are the farthest aft available for our sailing.

The cabins available - 9721,10721, 11721, 12721

Will we be able to still have a good view of the sea in these cabin choices and of these cabins which deck would you prefer?

All of those cabins are the 5th one from the end of the Boardwalk cabins going towards the Aqua Theater. I'd go for Deck 12 because of the "secret" balcony others have mentioned. From 12721 you should be able to see the ocean off the back of the ship, you'll have a good view of the Aqua Theater, and you are just steps away from the "secret" balcony. I have 12721 booked for my September cruise on the Allure.

Hi BillOh, I am on Allure in October and have 12728, do you have any photos from you balcony. Can you see the Aquatheater from your balcony. Thank you.