Which line has the best childcare options for kids aged 2-5?

BeachMartini

Hi all,

Beginning to plan a trip - a few couples and children. Ages are 2+

Funny enough my husband and I don't have children, but we love to travel with this group of friends. Some call us nuts :)

Are there any lines that offer daytime and night time care for kids as young as 6? I know the parents would like to be able to have free time some days and evenings. I know some programs only take kids over 3. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Royal Caribbean Royal Babies program (group sitting/ fees apply) on some of their larger vessels and in cabin babysitting in the evening for children 2 and under for a fee. The sitting is subject to availability and there can only be 12 babies at a time in the nursery.. so sitting is not guaranteed.

Camp Carnival (Carnival Cruise line) has free daycare and evening care for kids 2 and up. So this might be the best choice. http://www.carnival.com/onboard/cruise-entertainment/camp-carnival.aspx

We just did Carnival. My 4 year old enjoyed the program. She went in the evening and was ok with it, but didn't necessarily love it. I was also able to get my son to be accepted, even though we won't be 2 until next month, but he's too young and flipped out.