Thinking of a Miracle Imagination or Inspiration and going on Miracle.

NOSaints1

Depends on where you want too go. I would personally do the Miracle. Better Ports and longer cruise. The downside is you are going to pay more.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Just wondering about doing a Mexican cruise and your thoughts on the different ships and the pros and cons and which ship you would choose to doing a b2b cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I would stay away from the Inspiration as it does not have balconies. We cruised on her b2b and it was the worst mistake we ever made. We had an aft cabin with poor ventilation. Cigarette smoke came into our cabin and other cabins around us. We complained but they had no cabin to move us to as the others around us moved into them. Carnivals solution was to shut the ventilation down in our cabin and spray our room with freshener. The Inspiration IMHO is the worse ship in the Carnival fleet. Can't wait for it to leave California.

We were on the Miracle to Alaska and loved it. We had a balcony and enjoyed the trip so much, we're cruising to Alaska on Princess out of San Francisco in about 3 weeks. No complaints on the Miracle and it's a far better ship than the Inspiration.

We're actually booked on the Imagination (4 day) and then the Miracle (7 day) in October. Grand suite on Imagination (no balcony rooms, just suites) and a 4k on the Miracle. I'll be sure to post and let you know how it goes, I can't wait!

• 11 months later...

We just booked an Imagination cruise for a few reasons.

1) It's our home port, so no flying/cheap

2) The kids won't miss much school (celebrating my son's 18th b-day)|

3) It leaves on his actual birthday

I would definitely do the Miracle! It's a longer cruise, bigger & nicer ship, and way better destinations! I think you get more of the cruising experience on the Miracle. The inspiration/imagination are party ships and don't have such great reviews, if you're a party person, then do the imagination/inspiration. I would highly recommend doing a cruise on miracle though!