Cozumel. Mr. Santos

MarkE

Looking at taking family to mr. Santos beach club in Cozumel. Reviews seem to be very good think family will enjoy all the activities all in one place,wave runners, quads, horse back, all inclusive food and drink for a reasonable price. Is it as nice as it shows on you tube? How do you rate it? Cruising in June on Allure.

We were there last year and it was a great day at the beach. The food was excellent, service was first class. The beach was very clean and uncrowded. Would recommend it.

We did Mr. Sancho's last December on the Allure. It was very good; clean beach, good food and excellent drinks. We shared a taxi with another couple; I think $16 per cab each way.

We loved it and I not a beach person and we had a fantastic time there. the food and drink were excellent we liked that we had loungers as well as a covered table from the sun. It made for a fun and relaxing day

Just got off the Oasis and spent the day at Mr. Sancho's with the girlfriend and had a fantastic time. Food was excellent, servers literally run the food to your table and are ready at moments notice for your orders not to mention funny. I was nervous booking at first from reading that it can get crowded, but there were more then ample amounts of tables free.

• 2 weeks later...