Back from the Ecstasy & had fun!

My review should be posted soon on the "review" page. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. This was my 6th Carnival cruise so I have a lot to compare. No complaints at all and totally enjoyed the cruise. I had an airboot on and it was so easy to get around on the ship. This was the 4 day western caribbean itinerary.

Edited by JerseyHorseLover

My review should be posted soon on the "review" page. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. This was my 6th Carnival cruise so I have a lot to compare. No complaints at all and totally enjoyed the cruise. I had an airboot on and it was so easy to get around on the ship. This was the 4 day western caribbean itinerary.

We sail her in October. Where was your muster station? Was the drill held indoors or outdoors.

Any photos?

We're doing a short Friday - Monday in June .. who was your CD and do you know if they will still be on the ship in June? Also, did you go and if yes, how was the Piano Bar Lady???

Thanks... Looking forward to seeing the Ecstasy again

My muster station was A - indoors inside the Sapphire Showroom.

The cruise director was an English guy,but I do not know if he will be there in June. I never made it to the piano bar. I was up so early in the morning that after the shows ended, I went right to sleep.

No photos. I left my iphone in my cabin. I would think my review would be posted ny the middle of next week

Edited by JerseyHorseLover

We are going on the LadyA concert in Nov. Did you stay close to the doc and if so where did you stay? If you stayed by the doc what places did you visit before getting on the cruise?

We are coming in a day before, so just trying to get some ideas on what to do.