Room Amenities on Princess

popeyeandolive

We were on the Royal Princess in December. They provided shampoo and body lotion as always but I heard that might change. Recent Cruisers….are they still giving bathroom amenities? I have a trip planned on the Coral and the Island this month. I will start packing soon and am trying to cut down anyway I can.

Thanks

Pat

We were just on a one day cruise on the Golden, got off yesterday. Last fall they had bars of soap as well as little bottles of shampoo, conditioner, and body lotion. Now they have pump style shower gel and combo shampoo/conditioner bottles in the shower. Small bar of hand soap and tube of lotion beside the sink. I have read on here that is going to be fleet wide.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

We were on the Royal Princess in December. They provided shampoo and body lotion as always but I heard that might change. Recent Cruisers….are they still giving bathroom amenities? I have a trip planned on the Coral and the Island this month. I will start packing soon and am trying to cut down anyway I can.

Thanks

Pat

Have not heard of any changes, it should be the same as what you experienced on the Royal.

I am taking my own bar soap next time though.

Can't do squat with that circular sliver of so called soap. :rolleyes:

We took our own soap too. I'm fine with a good old bar soap but the GF likes her fancy stuff.

And thank you Jas for the pic of the lotion bottle. I couldn't remember the size...two ounces...:rolleyes: I can't remember how many of those we went through with all the sun we got - at least one a day. If only they would supply free Aloe and sunscreen LOL.

I am sorry to tell all that the green stuff sucks :mad:

The liquid soap does not leather

The shampoo/conditioner makes your hair look fried

The itty biddy tiny soap bar is a joke,don't let it slip out of your hands in the shower or bathtub, you never find it again.

So my advise is: bring your own shampoo and a nice bar of soap and avoid a lot of frustation :D