Amerisuites FLL

Would appreciate some feedback on Amerisuites in FLL for 1 night stay precruise Nov. 26. Like the idea of free shuttle and breakfast but reviews have been mixed. Flying into FLL but cruise leaves from MIA. We'll be using priceline. Can always count on CC for best advise! Thanks.

I have read some many bad reviews about this hotel. Please don't listen to them. My whole family stayed there in March. The hotel is perfect for what you need precruise. Close to shopping, resturants, safe area, close to port (2 min), shuttle service excellent, rooms clean, breakfast great. Go ahead and book it, and don't stress, its a great hotel for precruise stay.

I need a hotel in New York in September (park and cruise) I am so confused because of what people write. I don't know where to stay.

Would appreciate some feedback on Amerisuites in FLL for 1 night stay precruise Nov. 26. Like the idea of free shuttle and breakfast but reviews have been mixed. Flying into FLL but cruise leaves from MIA. We'll be using priceline. Can always count on CC for best advise! Thanks.

We did one night pre-cruise in '03. It's fine, nothing fancy. Small pool, serviceable rooms. Decent buffet breakfast. Excellent proximity to Outback and a Mexican restaurant (we ate there, liked it a lot). Publix and other retail stuff within walking distance. The shuttle from FLL was not all that reliable for us, but did get us there - eventually.

We made reservations at the Amerisuites last for a pre-cruise lastyear - and it was horrible --- it was dirty - and we took one look at our accommodations and immediately left --- I strongly reccommend that you try to get a reservation at the Embassy Suites - which is right next door to the Amerisuites -- it is clean - the food is great -- and the service it tops --- that is one of our favorite --- I do not mean to rain on your parade --- but it would not be a good start for a great cruise =====

We stayed at the Amerisuites for a night precruise in April and thought that it was fine. The room was clean and comfortable, breakfast was okay and the front desk very helpful. They also let my sister park her car there for free for the week.

We stayed there in March. It was really BAD !!! The room was horrible. The room was dirty and the bed was hard.

They DO NOT have a restaurant inside of it so you have to eat somewhere near the hotel or take a cab. So if you are coming in late and want to relax and have something to eat or drink at your hotel your out of luck inside this hotel !!!

They do have breakfast in the morning but we slept in and didnt eat there.

I hope this helps.

Guest cruzr44

If you are staying in FLL and cruising out of MIA I don't think there is a free shuttle, unless you are talking from the airport to the hotel. We stayed there and it was fine for us, but you may want to stay in MIA. Take the airport shuttle from FLL to your hotel in MIA for $17pp.

mx55mom@yahoo.com

Archived