flying out Fairbanks at midnight

hmtsai

We're doing Princess CruiseTour ending at Fairbanks. While I searched airlines schedule, I found many flights out of Fairbanks around midnight. Since we don't want to spend an extra day in Fairbanks by ourselves (figure that we might be very tired towards the end of our land+sea trip), we plan to take the flight around 00:05 departing Fairbanks. Our Cruisetour include two nights at Fairbanks, so we would like to check out at 9PM the second night to catch our flight. Is it okay that we check out earlier than the assigned time, which is last morning? And does the Princess provide transfer to airport at evening (transfer should be included in our cruisetour package) or do we need to do some other arrangement?

We're doing Princess CruiseTour ending at Fairbanks. While I searched airlines schedule, I found many flights out of Fairbanks around midnight. Since we don't want to spend an extra day in Fairbanks by ourselves (figure that we might be very tired towards the end of our land+sea trip), we plan to take the flight around 00:05 departing Fairbanks. Our Cruisetour include two nights at Fairbanks, so we would like to check out at 9PM the second night to catch our flight. Is it okay that we check out earlier than the assigned time, which is last morning? And does the Princess provide transfer to airport at evening (transfer should be included in our cruisetour package) or do we need to do some other arrangement?

You want to leave the night before your cruise tour ends? Sure, you can. It depends if the hotel you are staying at has airport shuttle service. Usually Princess is getting passengers every day with their cruise tours, so likely shuttle service would be available. But if it isn't cab fare wouldn't be a big sum.

You may also want to consider taking advantage of being all the way there, and having your hotel paid for- enjoying additional touring. Overall, you see very little of Fairbanks with cruise tours. There is plenty to see and do, a rental car works perfectly with time, then driving to the airport. Something to consider perhaps.

You want to leave the night before your cruise tour ends? Sure, you can. It depends if the hotel you are staying at has airport shuttle service. Usually Princess is getting passengers every day with their cruise tours, so likely shuttle service would be available. But if it isn't cab fare wouldn't be a big sum.

You may also want to consider taking advantage of being all the way there, and having your hotel paid for- enjoying additional touring. Overall, you see very little of Fairbanks with cruise tours. There is plenty to see and do, a rental car works perfectly with time, then driving to the airport. Something to consider perhaps.

Thank you for your response. We surely will consider your suggestion.

While I heard many cruisers on CC said Princess wouldn't let them know their hotels in Fairbanks until certain days before their departure, I found mine is "Fairbanks Princess Riverside Lodge" on My Cruise Personalizer. It will be nice because this one seems very near to the airport. Hopefully Princess will not change it before our trip and give us a short notice.