Azura nightclub noise issues

I researched the cabin that we had been allocated (E731) and everyone just said that they had no noise issues but enjoyed the larger balcony, so I was very much looking forward to what I considered to be a very nice allocation.

Sadly we found the thumping bass beat from the nightclub below to be a huge issue and it really ruined our trip. We were so tired that we cancelled our trip into Bruges in order to catch up on sleep. The music went on til 5.30am one night and despite numerous calls and complaints to the main desk, the music did not subside. On examining where the speakers are in the nightclub, they are embedded in the ceiling, which obviously is going to impact on the cabins directly above.

We were offered an alternative cabin at the other end of the ship, just to sleep in, on our last night. Thankfully we stayed out quite late and when we returned to the cabin the music did not seem to be a problem at all, very strange why this was on the last night, perhaps the DJ had finally turned the volume down (as we were promised he had on the previous nights).

I did make a formal complaint to the main desk who assured me that it had been passed to Southampton and that someone would be in contact with me about it. We returned from our cruise on the 7th April, I emailed P&O on the 19th April as no one had been in touch, I received this reply on the 21st...

"I can confirm that your e-mail has been logged onto our case management system and has been passed to the Customer Services Executives responsible for P&O Cruises. They will review the content of your e-mail and respond directly to you in due course. In the meantime, please accept this e-mail as an acknowledgement of your correspondence."

3 weeks later and I have still not heard anything.

Has anyone had any positive outcome with regard to communication from Southampton or do they just choose to ignore complaints?