Email address request travel cot / pack and play

Hi

We are sailing in September 2014

We are based in uk but have booked through an American travel agent. Please could someone let me know who I should email to book a travel cot / pack and play for my 2 year old daughter x

I have never had to request one. When the systems reads that a child under the age of 3 is on a reservation it is automatically added.

I have 4 upcoming cruises booked and I have a toddler. The Play yard request showed up without having to ask for it in advance. I am my own agent, so I know for a fact nobody requested it for me.

We are cruising next week with our daughter and her family. She has a one year old little girl and I asked for the pack n play when I booked the cruise.

Though this may be automatic based on the age of your child, your travel agent could verify that one is assigned to your cabin.

Thank you for the above

When we travelled with her when she was 6 months old I distinctly remember having to email to book one and had confirmation emails back from rcl.

I stupidly deleted these

Will get in touch with at unless anyone can think of a starting email

Thank you for the above

When we travelled with her when she was 6 months old I distinctly remember having to email to book one and had confirmation emails back from rcl.

I stupidly deleted these

Will get in touch with at unless anyone can think of a starting email

I don't know if the people at Special Needs ([noparse]special_needs@rccl.com[/noparse]) can help. If not, maybe they can refer you to the appropriate email.

I just called royal caribbean and asked for one a few weeks ago. I don't know which number/extension but it was easy! I don't think they automatically do it. On our last cruise my son was 8 mon. And we brought our own on board and there wasn't one already in the room.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys

I emailed the address above and they have sorted it for me - can anyone with under 2's point me to any threads with advice in sailing with a 2 year old, have made a couple of posts but no success one on this page one on family board

We will be sailing in September on serenade with our precious em who will be 2

We went on LOS with my 2.5 yr old in April and requested a PnP at the time of the booking (which was two weeks prior to sailing) and the state room attendant had no clue we had requested one, thankfully there weren't that many infants on the cruise so they find one quickly

Same thing happened on Disney in Nov '13 DD was 2 .. good thing they were able to find one... I feel like either I am not requesting them properly or they just figure they will have enough and i just have to let the room attendant know

You can read my reviews ( in my signature) they might be helpful ... we always bring our own fitted sheet and ask the room attendant to put two blankets inside because those PnPs don't have a mattress , bring clorox wipes or other anti bacterial wipes to wipe down the PnP i don't think they clean those too much and they just throw them around on the floor

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app