Haven Restaurant Reservations

jfried8

When staying in the Haven, can you go to the concierge and make reservations for a specialty restaurant the day of, and have a better chance of getting one than if you weren't staying in the Haven? Or do you need to make them prior to the cruise?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I booked whatever I can prior to the cruise and made changes as needed via the concierge.

When I was in the haven on the Breakaway and needed to make day-of reservations the Concierge had to deal with the same availability issues as regular folks. (E.g. I wanted 6:30pm for the Teppanyaki restaurant but they only had 6:00pm or 8:30pm)

When staying in the Haven, can you go to the concierge and make reservations for a specialty restaurant the day of, and have a better chance of getting one than if you weren't staying in the Haven? Or do you need to make them prior to the cruise?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Yes. I have done this plenty of times. I take the Freestyle motto of NCL very seriously :p I don't like to plan anything while on vacation and have set times to do things. The only restaurant that you may want to reserve way ahead of time is Teppenyaki. That does fill quickly bc there's limited seating and limited time slots. .

Yes. I have done this plenty of times. I take the Freestyle motto of NCL very seriously :p I don't like to plan anything while on vacation and have set times to do things. The only restaurant that you may want to reserve way ahead of time is Teppenyaki. That does fill quickly bc there's limited seating and limited time slots. .

I will add Le Bistro to that book-ahead list as well. Seems they have become very popular.

I will add Le Bistro to that book-ahead list as well. Seems they have become very popular.

Le Bistro gets crowded, but at least on my last sailing on the Breakaway, even on a full ship it seemed LeBistro wasn't impossible to get even on short notice compared to Teppanyaki and Cagney's. Then again, it's always good to book early and change later on if you need to :D

With the UDP promo lately, it may be harder to get the time you want where you want. But, the Haven Concierge is there to make the magic happen and get you what you want. You should still have a better (if not excellent) chance of getting what and when you want by using the Haven concierge.

I didn't see you say what ship you are on? On the jewel class ships we've never had an issue getting any reservation except teppenyaki. On the getaway the conceirge was so overwhelmed we couldn't even get a la cusina table for two set 530. If you're in the haven though you can have the food delivered also.