Liberty cabin 1115 - any pics or videos?

gkrnjlr

We are booked in this cabin and I saw the video on youtube for 1102 but I am hoping to find someone here that's been in 1115. On the deck plans it looks like there are stairs right beside the cabin. (Are those stairs? If so, where do they lead to?)

I know that the balcony is uncovered, too, so I was hoping to see if anyone had pics of the cabin and the balcony itself and looking up. (I'm not sure what is above us.....(jogging track?) will we have people peering over us all the time?)

Thanks!

Thanks for sharing this!

It was converted to a balcony cabin in a refurbishment. I don't know what year.....but it's a balcony cabin on the Spa Deck rather than it being a Spa Balcony.

• 7 months later...

Have you taken your cruise yet, gkrnjlr? I am looking at this cabin also, and wondering if it is always hot on the balcony with absolutely no overhang/shade... Thanks for anything you have to share!

Have you taken your cruise yet, gkrnjlr? I am looking at this cabin also, and wondering if it is always hot on the balcony with absolutely no overhang/shade... Thanks for anything you have to share!

We did cruise in this cabin this past July. We had NO issues whatsoever with the cabin being hot or the sun being a nuisance.

This was the BEST cabin! We have decided to look something similar from here on out. Being on the Spa deck you have very few "neighbors" - so it's always quiet in the hallway. When you walk out of the cabin you have a door to your left and then another door to the left that takes you outside and you're walking down the stairs to the Lido deck. (Extremely fast way to get to the Lido pools, restaurants, etc. etc.) Our cruise was sold out but we had no issues with crowding in the area where we walked out of the two doors to go down to Lido. There are deck chairs right there, too. You can watch the movie on deck and still be really close to the cabin.

If this cabin is available....snag it! The only downside that we had was that there is no privacy from above. The Serenity Deck is above - so there's no noise....but every so often you have people that are above you and can see you.

Hope this helps!