Freestyle Cruise Rewards - Anyone booking/cruising in the next 30 days?

mikeyyz

I just found a certificate I bought in 2010 expiring in about 35 days - June 18

If anyone is planning on booking & cruising before then (6 days+), please let me know. I'd be happy to give it away ($250 value applied to any reservation) for a donation to a charity I support of $100.

Mike

If anyone is planning on booking & cruising before then (6 days+), please let me know. I'd be happy to give it away ($250 value applied to any reservation) for a donation to a charity I support of $100.

Mike

I sail June 14th. If it can be used as an OBC, I'm down. Let me know. My email is in my CC profile.

Just booked for June 8th. Can it be used if you already booked.? Might be interested

Despite the negative answer right above me, in fact the Cruise Rewards CAN be used for an already booked cruise - I just did it ~1 month ago for a June cruise. Purchased a Cruise Reward off eBay, had the seller email (calling is fine too) NCL with theirs and my Latitudes number and name, and NCL took care of it. If you're past final payment they'll even refund the amount of the cruise reward to your original payment method (credit card).

Too bad I missed this offer! Oh well, missing out from buying too early seems to be the theme of this particular cruise... :rolleyes:

Mike

Contact me reference this certificat. We can use it