Oversized Haven Balconies on NCL Escape?

Jother

I can't find any information on this and I'm hoping some of your NCL experts will know if the Escape will have those huge balconies on their Aft Haven Penthouse Suites. I'm considering booking but I can't determine from any deck plans if the aft penthouses have the big balconies like on the Getaway and Breakaway. Thanks in advance!

Although NCL has yet to release any renderings, layouts, or square footage estimates for H6 Aft Penthouses, there is little reason to believe that they will differ significantly from those on Breakaway and Getaway. Passengers booking any new ships under construction do so at their own risk. When we booked Breakaway in 2012 we were under the assumption that the S7 Forward Penthouses would have forward facing balconies due to their inclusion in early renderings and descriptions. Of course, when the delivery drew nearer, it became clear that this wasn't the case. Designs are often modified and tweaked, and some details are not made public during the early build stages. If you can't go with the flow or don't like taking leaps of faith, booking a new class derivative still under construction isn't for you.

• 2 weeks later...
I can't find any information on this and I'm hoping some of your NCL experts will know if the Escape will have those huge balconies on their Aft Haven Penthouse Suites. I'm considering booking but I can't determine from any deck plans if the aft penthouses have the big balconies like on the Getaway and Breakaway. Thanks in advance!

They haven't released that info yet.