!!! BREEZE !!! Western Caribbean ^_^ The Ultimate Review and Complete Pictorial Guide

gambee

I was just wondering with double occupancy how did you get a balcony room all by your self and do they have just single rooms on the BReeze? I thought you could only cruise based on double occupancy???

They had a sale in which they eliminated the double occupancy surcharge for that sailing. I only paid for a single passenger. Sometimes they offer them on some sailings, I used to have the site for it, just not sure where I placed the link.

Gambee, you are just too awesome. I'm so glad you've recently done a review on the ship I am currently thinking about booking. My mom and I have been doing annual cruises together, but are just rookies compared to you and your mom. We live in St Petersburg, FL. I really hope my mom & I (accidentally or intentionally) meet up with you & your mom on one if these great cruises.

I keep wondering if this need for a balcony is related to us being Floridians, surrounded by water daily. I think I would feel confined if I wasn't able to see the water privately, peacefully. It just feels right to me. The moving water is definitely a step up from all the water I can see around my house. 😊

We love aft pools, fun, and relaxation. This time around we plan on taking my 14/15 year old nephew. From what you've shown and itinerary available during his summer break, this looks like the right ship. Thanks!!!

Gambee, you are just too awesome. I'm so glad you've recently done a review on the ship I am currently thinking about booking. My mom and I have been doing annual cruises together, but are just rookies compared to you and your mom. We live in St Petersburg, FL. I really hope my mom & I (accidentally or intentionally) meet up with you & your mom on one if these great cruises.

I keep wondering if this need for a balcony is related to us being Floridians, surrounded by water daily. I think I would feel confined if I wasn't able to see the water privately, peacefully. It just feels right to me. The moving water is definitely a step up from all the water I can see around my house. 😊

We love aft pools, fun, and relaxation. This time around we plan on taking my 14/15 year old nephew. From what you've shown and itinerary available during his summer break, this looks like the right ship. Thanks!!!

I am sure he will have a blast on the Breeze, it is the right ship for that age. As far as the balcony goes... I just love them. But, boy do they get expensive... We are on the NCL Escape in Nov, and I just can't justify the price for a balcony on that sailing. We shall see how it turns out.

I am sure he will have a blast on the Breeze, it is the right ship for that age. As far as the balcony goes... I just love them. But, boy do they get expensive... We are on the NCL Escape in Nov, and I just can't justify the price for a balcony on that sailing. We shall see how it turns out.

Will we get to see a Gambee Carnival Vista review next year? I hope so!

Will we get to see a Gambee Carnival Vista review next year? I hope so!

I am unclear where she will be based out off. I know for a fact that i wont be able to do the med cruises. Will she be in Florida?

That is what I thought, then yes, most likely :). I will try my best :)

I am on the Victory on August. And on NCL Escape in Nov.

Carnival victory? Wow... Really looking forward to your take on an older ship. Love all your new ship reviews. Even the non carnival ones lol

Carnival victory? Wow... Really looking forward to your take on an older ship. Love all your new ship reviews. Even the non carnival ones lol

My only other older ship is the NCL Sky. We are also quite curious as how the Victory will play out. It has been such a long time since we cruise, and we can't wait to board her :)

My only other older ship is the NCL Sky. We are also quite curious as how the Victory will play out. It has been such a long time since we cruise, and we can't wait to board her :)

I'm hoping to go on the sailing after yours (as you can tell by the signature) and I'm super excited to board the ship if we do!

One Question: Do you think you will EVER do a Fantasy-Class Ship cruise? (Fantasy, Ecstasy, Sensation, Fascination, Paradise, Elation, Imagination, Inspiration)

Another Question: Will you ever cruise on the Carnival Sunshine? I would like to see your take on such an extensive renovation and how well you think it all played out.

I'm hoping to go on the sailing after yours (as you can tell by the signature) and I'm super excited to board the ship if we do!

One Question: Do you think you will EVER do a Fantasy-Class Ship cruise? (Fantasy, Ecstasy, Sensation, Fascination, Paradise, Elation, Imagination, Inspiration)

Another Question: Will you ever cruise on the Carnival Sunshine? I would like to see your take on such an extensive renovation and how well you think it all played out.

I am not sure, as of now I have no plans on the fantasy class. But you never know, I like trying different ships, so the possibility exists.

I have been wanting to try out Sunshine, but my dates have never matched. Maybe she gets moved here some day. I think she is in port Canaveral now, thats a bit of a drive for me.

They had a sale in which they eliminated the double occupancy surcharge for that sailing. I only paid for a single passenger. Sometimes they offer them on some sailings, I used to have the site for it, just not sure where I placed the link.

Oh Wow cool if you find it I would be interested to know how to book that way. I just finsihed your review it is excellent. I cruise the Breeze in September so I loved all of your tips.... Getting to read your Breakaway review. Really I just want to see the pictures of other cruise ships and what it is like since I am strictly a carnival girl

Edited by foxcent

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...