Post on losing weight before a cruise

A week or two ago someone posted a pre-cruise diet regimen that made sense to me. I have searched and searched and can't find the post.

The person recommended eating no added sugar, not eating after 7 pm, except for dark green veggies and including cardio. I know there was more advice, but can't remember the other particulars. It made sense to me.

If anyone can help me find this thread and post, it would be great. Believe me, I have used the search functions for hours with no luck. I *think* it was a post on a relatively unrelated thread that somehow got onto losing weight.

Note: I am not booked on a cruise soon, but I'd like to take off some 10-15 pounds to look and feel better.

You may want to check on the Lose Before You Cruise board: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=149. :)

Thanks; I have checked those boards, though I am pretty sure it was not on there. I have also checked my subscribed threads and done numerous searches.

I have remembered more. I know he said 'the weight will fall off'; and that cardio did not mean walking, running and biking!! Which is strange to me, I suppose he means intervals or something.