Carnival's policy regarding cruisecritics get togethers

carolbol

We'll be on the destiny August 14th with about 30+ other cruise critc members. (if not more) only four are talking on our roll call board but one group has 22, one 6, one 4, one 2.

Will Carnival do an organized get together like RCL and Celebrity does?

If so, How do I get to organize it. If not, any suggestions???

We'll be on the destiny August 14th with about 30+ other cruise critc members. (if not more) only four are talking on our roll call board but one group has 22, one 6, one 4, one 2.

Will Carnival do an organized get together like RCL and Celebrity does?

If so, How do I get to organize it. If not, any suggestions???

No, Carnival wont organize it. The people on your roll call will have to set it up. On our roll call we have over 50+ and really looking forward to meeting.

I asked this same question before my last cruise and it was pulled from the board. It was the first time I had ever booked a Carnival cruise and having had such a fantastic time at the Cruise Critic Party on Celebrity's Galaxy in 2003, I was so hoping that Carnival had the same. Wrong! Carnival wants you to book with one of their group cruises (which I did for my next cruise) and does not have any sort of an agreement for group get togethers for those on Carnival cruises. You have to . . . via the Roll Call Board . . . plan your own get together. Good luck . . . ;)

Archived