Port Everglades.. Port parking or Park N' Fly parking?

ZANEMOSELEY

I'm curious which parking you guys recommend. The park in fly will be about $100 if I pre-book where the cruise port parking will be about $135 I think. I don't want a huge inconvenience though to save $35 but if its just as nice or nicer than the port parking I figured I might give it a shot.

I'm curious which parking you guys recommend. The park in fly will be about $100 if I pre-book where the cruise port parking will be about $135 I think. I don't want a huge inconvenience though to save $35 but if its just as nice or nicer than the port parking I figured I might give it a shot.

We used Park & Go on our last cruise and really like it. The shuttles were prompt and it saved us 1/2 of the price to park at the port (I booked online for the best price).

Park & Go they keep yours keys......Park & Fly is self-park. Both are located right at the terminal and both get good comments.

I just looked and its much cheaper directly on the Park n' Go site. Its about $61 verus $135. I'll probably give it a shot.

We had a great experience with them. When we arrived we were put on a shuttle with one other couple and taken directly to the port....they did not make us wait for the shuttle to fill.

When our cruise was over we did self-assist and walked off the Allure at 6:20am and the shuttle was waiting. We were back at the lot, in our car and back on I-595 by 6:40am......

We will definately use them every time we sail from FLL