Conflicting steam room info on Divina

mizur

On our May 10th cruise it was not free. There were several options for entry:

They sell a weekly pass for $49.00 single $79.00 couple

They sell hourly passes for ?? I would like to say $12.00

They include a 'cruise pass' included in several of their spa packages available online.

We opted to purchase a spa package through the website several weeks prior to the cruise. For $50 a person we each received an 1/2 Bali massage and a pass for the thermal suite ( sauna/steam) for the duration of the cruise. It was well worth the money and the massage was dreamy.

As alli stated, access to the thermal spa area is not free. I think at one point in sailings from Miami it may have been free, but not so any longer. The package they purchased is called Relaxing Touch. If you are interested in the Thermal Spa, it is a great deal. We did the same on our April cruise.

Edited by Mrs. Squirrel

on board the divina now - steam/sauna is only free if you are in the Yacht Club - they 100% have package, and if not purcased, 12.00/1 hour.

hope this helps...

its nice, but i dont think i would pay for it - if included with package or massage, by all means - very quiet and not many people use...

although the rooms are separted for men/women, there is a common relax area - due to the way it is set up, you must wear a bathing suit, as you will be visible by all when you exit and have a shower