United--flights added/price lower???

DiamondGal

I have been watching a flight for july for a few weeks now. Leaving Newark into Fort Lauderdale. The price has been high.

Today I log in and the price has dropped drastically but the flights are different . Only five to ten minutes after the original flights I was looking at. Wierd...I doubt that they would have that many planes flying at the same time to the same location (or at least I never saw it before). PLUS, on all flights the same exact seats are available. I am assuming some type of bug in their system???

Just book your flight and take advantage of it. It can happen. We had one drop from 1400 to 1030 last Jan. 10 days before we planned to leave. We grabbed it.

We are doing the same trip next year. Price is back up but we are checking often for a price drop.

Edited by iancal

I have been watching a flight for july for a few weeks now. Leaving Newark into Fort Lauderdale. The price has been high.

Today I log in and the price has dropped drastically but the flights are different . Only five to ten minutes after the original flights I was looking at. Wierd...I doubt that they would have that many planes flying at the same time to the same location (or at least I never saw it before). PLUS, on all flights the same exact seats are available. I am assuming some type of bug in their system???

It's simply a schedule change; happens all the time. They didn't add new flights. Suggest you purchase now if the price is significantly lower.