Charges deducted during cruise

I'm going over my account today and have 3 charges that came from my account during the cruise to almost $500 on 3 different days. Then today my sea pass balance was deducted in the amount of my final balance. Has anyone had this happen before? I figured they might be charging randomly through the cruise instead of

One large payment at the end but doesn't seem the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going over my account today and have 3 charges that came from my account during the cruise to almost $500 on 3 different days. Then today my sea pass balance was deducted in the amount of my final balance. Has anyone had this happen before? I figured they might be charging randomly through the cruise instead of

One large payment at the end but doesn't seem the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you use a debit card then they put several holds over the course of the cruise. If you use a credit card just goes off at end.

If they take the whole amount at end of cruise on debit card it can take several days for the other charges to drop off. I had to contact my bank and they dropped the other charges from my account as RC said would take them a few days to drop it off at their end.

Good luck

(That's why I make sure I use credit card onboard now:rolleyes:)

If you use a debit card then they put several holds over the course of the cruise. If you use a credit card just goes off at end.

If they take the whole amount at end of cruise on debit card it can take several days for the other charges to drop off. I had to contact my bank and they dropped the other charges from my account as RC said would take them a few days to drop it off at their end.

Good luck

(That's why I make sure I use credit card onboard now:rolleyes:)

thanks! totally forgot about the holds, makes sense! Not a big deal in the end...well, as long as they come off :)

Never had holds placed on debit card, the charges have been ran through and debited each night without holds being placed. I also have a separate electronic only checking account where I place cash just for cruises and vacations, so if there is a problem it does not mess with my main checking account if there are holds or anything else.. :cool:

Edited by bigque