Tour with Patrice Bailey

adx74

Has anyone been recently in a tour with Patrice Bailey. I would like to know if it was a positive experience? How you planned the itinerary torus (in advance, onsite, you, Patrice, both)?

Thanks a lot!

• 1 month later...

I have the same question. I recently have been in touch with her via email and she assures me that she still does tours,but website is not up currently....so I'm still a little nervous. However she doesn't want money up front, so you could just plan a back up plan?

• 1 month later...
I'm nervous as well with upcoming plans. No website for her or way to "check" on her. I have 3 children that we will be traveling with and it's starting to make me uneasy.

Relax, she is wonderful and will take very good care of you and yours. Everyone there at the port knows her. Did you read the link in post 3?

Edited by setsail

Relax, she is wonderful and will take very good care of you and yours. Everyone there at the port knows her. Did you read the link in post 3?

I did just still very nervous with her still not having a website and whatnot. Traveling to a foreign country with my children makes my momma bear instincts even more enhanced ;)

I did just still very nervous with her still not having a website and whatnot. Traveling to a foreign country with my children makes my momma bear instincts even more enhanced ;)

I agree....I think it's hard because that thread is pretty old, except a February post...but Patrice said she'd call me when we got closer to date. I think that will make a difference.

• 3 weeks later...

I absolutely guarantee you will love Patrice, she has taken us on tours 2 different times and she is a wonderful lady. She is very reliable and will make you feel very much at ease. Patrice will take excellent care of you....no worries.

We will be there next fall and without a doubt will get in touch with her for our group.