Are there hair dryers on the Triumph?

jtwanabe

I honestly can"t remember for sure but I think there was one in our balcony room. That said, I have short / fine hair and it took forever to dry it! If you have long or thick hair you may wish to bring your own. If you find out for sure about the hairdryer and are going to use it, pack a thick rubber band to hold down the button. You must hold it down to get it to blow. Thumb gets tired.

If you find out for sure about the hairdryer and are going to use it, pack a thick rubber band to hold down the button. You must hold it down to get it to blow. Thumb gets tired.

I never though of this, thanks. Especially when you get to be my age and have arthritis in your hands and fingers.

There are hair dryers, but they're really weak. I have super thick hair and even though it was shortish (chin length) last time I was on board, it would've taken me over an hour if I'd tried to dry it completely. Right now my hair is very long (mid back length) and I'm planning on not even washing it on formal night since it will take too long to shower/dry hair, get dressed and do my makeup.