Oosterdam July 24 Shore Excursions - already booking

bryanwal

Alright, no more money to pay until AFTER the trip's over. Tips are added to the cruise-card and I'll get the credit bill in the mail.

You might like to know that you inspired me to go out and purchase a black suit. After you stated that you and the son will be wearing tuxes, I begun to realize that I lacked a fully formal ensemable. In other words, I've been winging it! JC Penny's thanks you!!

See you then. icon_rolleyes.gif

Good for you! We've got to uphold the traditions of cruising! There are so few opportunities to dress up a little anymore, it would be a shame to miss this one.

- Bryan W

Oct 2000 Disney Magic - Eastern Caribbean

Jun 2002 Disney Magic - Western Caribbean

Jul 2004 HAL Oosterdam - Alaska

Feb 2005 Celebrity Mercury - Mexican Riviera

Protect your PC!

http://www.microsoft.com/security/protect/default.asp

My TA dropped off the documents today. Wow! Such a step up from Disney, in their embossed leather/vinyl (whatever) cases, instead of cardboard, with little pockets for everything. First class!

- Bryan W

Protect your PC!

Yea, I know what you mean concerning the travel packet. It's REAL nice! I came over to HAL from Carnival in part becouse Carnival sent me merely a fax to present at the pier. The next year HAL sends me a whole wealth of information along with everything necessary for a quick check-in. Since i'm a prior "guest" I also recieve Mariner Club tags and button. Also getting it a month in advance is nice!

Another thing I like is that they disclose the room number at about 1 week out on the website. Right now I'm at cat. K guarantee with hopes of being upgraded. There are only 136 inside rooms compared to 788 outsides. My chances are good for an outside( No verandah), but if it's inside again so be it.

Your sure our cruise is not sold out? Seems to be on most websites. In that case (I'm still a novice here) your chances of an upgrade seem slim.

- Bryan W

Protect your PC!

It really doesn't matter that much what catagory I get. It's all in the fun, playing the guessing game for upgrades. Last year I had a great inside room on the Statendam. Outside is better only for the sun to wake me up of a morning, but then again the days up North are going to be real long in July, so maybe a nice DARK room will be nice after all.

Archived