Back to back Tahiti cruises out of Papeete - too boring?

VirtualRain

We combined a 4 nights stay at the 4 Seasons Bora Bora with a 7 day Itin on the PG a couple of years back

That gave us 6 total day's in Bora Bora and we were never bored because we did different excursions each day

I do not think a back to back cruise would be repatative as long as you do different activities in each port but personally it's too many days on a ship for me and I would prfer to mix it up so to speak with pre and post land portions

If we had 9 extra days last time we would have surely continued on to Fiji or maybe used a stopover for Hawaii, and or spent time in Los Angeles, etc

JC

Agree Deb. I also just booked Oceania Insignia Shanghai-LA,April, 15. old R ship so will be doing BIG(almost too big for me), and little in SP. Princess used to do a bunch of these month long SP cruises. Now I could only find 2. Economy? Really looking forward to Oceania one. Super itin. All new to me but HA. I moved back to Aspen from Miami Beach. Long flight to anywhere. But Aspen airport is a 5 minute bus ride.

You will love the Insignia, a great size ship (R size) and in MINT condition, some similar ship are showing their age. I looked at this itinerary, fabulous ports. We have sailed all the Oceania ships, most recently in FPolyenisia, they are a great cruise line.