ATVs available? And Blue Lagoon

nrain02

Hoping to find an ATV type of excursion in Nassau, anyone know of any? If not, leaning towards Blue Lagoon... We will be in port from 7a-2p, will this be enough time to enjoy Blue Lagoon?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I've never heard of an ATV tour in Nassau but there is a Segway tour.

I wouldn't try Blue Lagoon with those hours unless your ship offers it as an excursion. The Blue Lagoon ferry only runs a couple of times a day and the 1 o'clock ferry would be cutting it really close. If your ship has an excursion then they will make sure you're back in time.

Thank you. Our ship does provide the excursion, but I heard travel time is a bit long so it does make me worrisome about how long we will be able to enjoy the area.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by nrain02

Yeah, 7-2 doesn't give you much time to enjoy anything. :( Think about the travel time to Blue Lagoon as part of the tour. It's a nice boat ride - you get to see Atlantis and big mansions on Paradise Island and other little islands.

Edited by CruisinCrow

Just back from Blue Lagoon. Our port time was 12-7 on NCL The boat ride is about 40 minutes each way. If you do this you wont have much if any time to do anything else. We don't normally book thru the ship but this is an excursion you might be best doing so. If you run late the ship wont leave you. It was a great time and glad we did it. We only did the beach break but you can see the dolphins swimming around where you dock.