Island Dining Room on CB

custompcsys

Hi All,

Its been several years since I've been on the CB and I don't recall.....is the Island Dining Room on the Plaza deck anytime dining or traditional dining? I will be back on board in August and have a cabin on the Plaza deck so it would be very convenient if the Island was for anytime.

Thanks! :)

Hi All,

Its been several years since I've been on the CB and I don't recall.....is the Island Dining Room on the Plaza deck anytime dining or traditional dining? I will be back on board in August and have a cabin on the Plaza deck so it would be very convenient if the Island was for anytime.

Thanks! :)

Island and Coral dining rooms are anytime. The Palm on deck 6.5 aft is Traditional.

Interesting. I have never not been in the Palm for either early or late traditional seating, but there you go. :)

When the CB first sailed, the Coral dining room was used for traditional and the Palm was used for anytime.

Several years ago it was changed so the Palm became the traditional dining room which made traditional in the same location as on the other Grand class design ships.

That's great news, thanks folks. Will be very convenient to have our dining room just a short walk away on the same deck :) First time on the Plaza deck and first time in a long time in an inside cabin, but the location is looking more and more like we made the right choice.