Guarantee Category

dfhnis

Jim M is right, do not expect anything better than what cat guanantee you booked. If you are lucky be ever so grateful. One time I book 4 cabins, 2 for my daughter and me and two for clients. They took gty and we took assigned: they got better cabins than we had. Another time I booked a client on an outside gty and they got a mini suite. These are the only times I can remember clients being really upgraded. As for ourselves, I have booked gty several times and never gotten much of an upgrade. I will tell you one thing, the longer it takes to get an assigned cabin the greater your chances of a good upgrade. This does not mean you will get one, but your chances are better. We booked the new NCL Jewel gty outside about 6 weeks ago; got our cagin assingment a few days later; got no upgrade. They do the upgrades based on sell out or what they feel the sell out perentage will be. NMNIta

NM - I think you must be right. We booked an inside guaranty and were assigned immediately to an inside cabin on a low level. Not a complaint. Just acknowledging that is what seems to have happened.

Archived