Balcony B1 vs. B2

oellett

Hello Everyone,

Hoping someone here can help me find the answer to our question.

We are booked on the MSC Divina later this year in cabin 10183 (B1), I am trying to find out if this cabin has a bed, couch and vanity area and how much smaller is it than a B2 cabin.

I read somewhere that some cabins did not have a couch but more of an oversize chair and I am trying to determine if we want to upgrade.

Thank you for any information you can provide.

Olivia

Hello Everyone,

Hoping someone here can help me find the answer to our question.

We are booked on the MSC Divina later this year in cabin 10183 (B1), I am trying to find out if this cabin has a bed, couch and vanity area and how much smaller is it than a B2 cabin.

I read somewhere that some cabins did not have a couch but more of an oversize chair and I am trying to determine if we want to upgrade.

Thank you for any information you can provide.

Olivia

Oliva there is a pretty big difference in between a b1 and a b2 for a small price. B1 is 148 sq ft and no sofa a B2 is 191 sq ft with a sofa.Also the B2 has a bigger balcony.

Edited by riclop

Thank you so much for your reply riclop. I have been searching and searching for a picture without success. We have called MSC and they informed us we had a couch and that the cabins were the same size.. they told me 194 sq. ft. for the cabin and 42 sq. ft. for the balcony. But on their deck plans, they do not seem the same size, so I have been very unsure.

We are going to try to upgrade.

Thanks again riclop!

Olivia

Thank you so much for your reply riclop. I have been searching and searching for a picture without success. We have called MSC and they informed us we had a couch and that the cabins were the same size.. they told me 194 sq. ft. for the cabin and 42 sq. ft. for the balcony. But on their deck plans, they do not seem the same size, so I have been very unsure.

We are going to try to upgrade.

Thanks again riclop!

Olivia

I am booked in 10215 is it then worth it to upgrade to a B2?

I am booked in 10215 is it then worth it to upgrade to a B2?

Im glad you are because whomever gave you that info at msc didnt bother to look it up. We had the same problem before , everyone you speak to will give you a different answer. I had to get a supervisor to give me a correct answer.

Yes for a few more $ you get a much nicer room.

We have just upgraded to B3.. we are on deck 12 now. :-). We are hoping there is a cabin crawl so we can actually see what a B1 and B2 cabins look like.

Thank you!

Olivia

Oliva there is a pretty big difference in between a b1 and a b2 for a small price. B1 is 148 sq ft and no sofa a B2 is 191 sq ft with a sofa.Also the B2 has a bigger balcony.

All B2 Cats are not bigger (Deck 12-13), they do have some smaller balconies like the B1. Also there are larger B1 balconies lowest deck and some aft balconies.

The OP original room is smaller. It is better to go with the B2. But make sure you look at the deck plans on all the floors, you will see the smaller balconies they are noticiable on the deck plans.

cruise compete dot com/deck_plans/cruise_ships/msc_divina_cruises (combine webadress)

The one on cruisecritic is the old deck plans.

Edited by Bosjoe

We have just upgraded to B3.. we are on deck 12 now. :-). We are hoping there is a cabin crawl so we can actually see what a B1 and B2 cabins look like.

Thank you!

Olivia

Your welcome , the difference between b2 and b3 is location.