Tour Conductor Credit

I just wanted to share my experience with the tour conductor credit I just got. Booked 8 cabins under the BOGO sale on the Allure for 2 0 15. 4 balconies and 4 insides. I thought they would average the base rates for the insides as the credit.

Instead, they took the lowest rate of the half price, deducted the processing fee and gave me $299 as a credit. One person had a base rate of $411, everyone else had base rate of over $600. Plus the rates went up so high that the people booking the insides are paying the same price as my balcony even with half off. So disappointed.

I just wanted to share my experience with the tour conductor credit I just got. Booked 8 cabins under the BOGO sale on the Allure for 2 0 15. 4 balconies and 4 insides. I thought they would average the base rates for the insides as the credit.

Instead, they took the lowest rate of the half price, deducted the processing fee and gave me $299 as a credit. One person had a base rate of $411, everyone else had base rate of over $600. Plus the rates went up so high that the people booking the insides are paying the same price as my balcony even with half off. So disappointed.

Thanks for the info. I'm looking at a similar situation for a cruise next March. Do you recall the amount of the processing fee?

Also, when did you receive the credit? Were you able to use it to pay for part of your cruise, or did they send you a check sometime after the cruise?

Just some information for you. There is not a processing fee. The price charged the traveler includes the NCF, non-commission fees. Those come off, just like they come off for travel agents and you only get the rate of what is left over. The NCF is about 1/4 so you essentially got $300 of a $400 rate.

Just some information for you. There is not a processing fee. The price charged the traveler includes the NCF, non-commission fees. Those come off, just like they come off for travel agents and you only get the rate of what is left over. The NCF is about 1/4 so you essentially got $300 of a $400 rate.

Thanks. Do you know when you get the credit, after the cruise?

Thanks. Do you know when you get the credit, after the cruise?

When I booked groups, we would spread the savings out over all of the reservations so everyone's cruise was cheaper. I have never gotten a separate payout/credit on the TC so I can't completely answer your question. Sorry :(

When I booked groups, we would spread the savings out over all of the reservations so everyone's cruise was cheaper. I have never gotten a separate payout/credit on the TC so I can't completely answer your question. Sorry :(

Thanks, you sort of answered my question in that the credit is available to defer the cost of the cruise.