A first timer's account - NCL Breakaway - May 18-25

Was just wondering how much does it cost for Vibes?? Cabanas? what is included with the purchase? Did I read right you get a food and beverage credit with cabana?

Thanks,

Glad you enjoyed your cruise

Cheryl

I believe $79 per person for lounger for the week. $299 for cabana for week (for 2 ppl), includes $100 food/bev credit that is supposed to be used in Vibe but some report can be used elsewhere on ship.

GREAT question.

So we had booked Rock of Ages for the Thursday at 9pm performance. When we boarded, we were told that we had been re-booked to Tuesday night instead as the Thursday performances had been cancelled. We already had Cirque reservations for that night so we needed to find another time. I called the box office and they confirmed that they still had seats for the Sunday night performance, and (I had forgotten about this) that there is a 25% discount on the first night.

I had jotted some notes during my months of pouring over threads of a suggestion from someone to book Cirque for later in your cruise, then if they're offering the discount switch to Sunday and save yourself some money. So I guess without intending to, I did exactly that.

The first night price online will always show $39pp, but some have reported being able to get the price adjusted once you board.

This show is also complimentary on the first night if you have the ding package..... Just an FYI! Winston... I'm enjoying your review! I was on that sailing with you!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I believe $79 per person for lounger for the week. $299 for cabana for week (for 2 ppl), includes $100 food/bev credit that is supposed to be used in Vibe but some report can be used elsewhere on ship.

Correct. And the F&B credit just shows up on your bill like any other OBC so it just goes against your total charges. So in effect it can be used anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Great job on your review!! I loved reading it from a first timers view!! I thought I would post the link I did to the dailies since we were on the same sailing. Hope it helps!

http://www.galatitravel.com/NCL_Breakaway_May_2014.html

.....when I click the link, the Dailies come up but they are a little blurry. And when I try and zoom in they are still hard to read?

Am I doing something wrong?

:confused:

wasiii

.....when I click the link, the Dailies come up but they are a little blurry. And when I try and zoom in they are still hard to read?

Am I doing something wrong?

:confused:

wasiii

Wasiii I just tried and they seem to be doing the same thing to me. I went back to the original scan and they seem fine. I will try to load them again, but it will be tonight before I get a chance. Thanks for letting me know!

Wasiii I just tried and they seem to be doing the same thing to me. I went back to the original scan and they seem fine. I will try to load them again, but it will be tonight before I get a chance. Thanks for letting me know!

THank you!! Thank you!!! I had the same problem as the other poster. I tried to print them out, but all that came out was a giant blur and they are completely illegible. I tried downloading them and enhancing them in a photo editor, but all that did was make a sharper blur, LOL. If you can get them uploaded in a crisper version, I would be over the moon ecstatic :D:D

THank you!! Thank you!!! I had the same problem as the other poster. I tried to print them out, but all that came out was a giant blur and they are completely illegible. I tried downloading them and enhancing them in a photo editor, but all that did was make a sharper blur, LOL. If you can get them uploaded in a crisper version, I would be over the moon ecstatic :D:D

I will definitely try tonight. Sometimes godaddy can be a pain for those of us not technically advanced! LOL

.....and I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth either. Just to be honest, I do find these somewhat better to read. All of the important stuff can figured out although the scans are still pretty blurry.

Again, thank you for posting.

:)

wasiii

.....and I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth either. Just to be honest, I do find these somewhat better to read. All of the important stuff can figured out although the scans are still pretty blurry.

wasiii

Sorry I don't know what else to do to get them clearer. If you contact me from the web site I can email you the actual scans.

wasiii

Finding the same :) Blurry but somewhat better :) Thank you for the offer to email the docs. I'll contact you through the site. Thanks for all your efforts!

Kenlorz, I still have all mine scanned in but too big for CC to handle. If you PM me an email address, I can send them to you. Maybe there's something you can do with them to shrink them down? I haven't had the time to be able to try that. Let me know.

I have the full Freestyle Dailies, incl the Your Day Your Way (or whatever they're called) scanned in for each day. About 8-10 pages each day in pdf form

Edited by Winston Wolf

Cindy_at_Home emailed me the images of the dailies. I will try to post a set using photobucket here and see if they are any clearer. I will not be re-sizing them as we are having such blur issues, so I apologize in advance for the large images. Tell me if this is any better. If it is, I will keep uploading them...

Day One:

WelcomeAboard_zps658997fd.jpg

DailyDay1-6_zps2cb69046.jpg

DailyDay1-57_zps75da928d.jpg

DailyDay1-46_zps7f1f4ca9.jpg

DailyDay1-35-1_zps28fa4763.jpg

Kenlorz, I still have all mine scanned in but too big for CC to handle. If you PM me an email address, I can send them to you. Maybe there's something you can do with them to shrink them down? I haven't had the time to be able to try that. Let me know.

I have the full Freestyle Dailies, incl the Your Day Your Way (or whatever they're called) scanned in for each day. About 8-10 pages each day in pdf form

I think the photos from Cindy posted well. If you (or anyone else) want to email me any documents you have, I will start a new thread and post them all (menus, dailies, etc.). I'll be sure to recognize which CC member they have come from and which sailing if you list it in your email :)

You (or anyone else who would like to add something but isn't having luck getting it uploaded) can email me at:

kenlorziscruising at gmail dot com

They look great! Thank you for reposting them. You might want to post them as a specific thread so more people see them. The menus are actual pictures so they are as good as they get. When you post the dailies just add the web address and they can look at the menus there.

I think the photos from Cindy posted well. If you (or anyone else) want to email me any documents you have, I will start a new thread and post them all (menus, dailies, etc.). I'll be sure to recognize which CC member they have come from and which sailing if you list it in your email :)

You (or anyone else who would like to add something but isn't having luck getting it uploaded) can email me at:

kenlorziscruising at gmail dot com

.....yes the ones in your link are much better.

Thank you again.

:D

wasiii

Thanks for the review. One question if you remember. What nights are the dress up nights. I know it's optional but I am trying to plan around this to get some nice family pictures for my daughters sweet 16 cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app