Flowers on the Star

cadmille

I have a problem that I am hoping someone maybe able to help me with, We will be sailing on the Star 10/08/05 Mexican Riviera cruise, we have a Romance suite booked to celebrate our 25Th wedding anniversary while on board.

I would like to give my wife 25 long stem roses as we board or while we are on board, I’m sure that I’m not the first one to try something like this anyone have any idea how I might be able to accomplish this?

Ok Shoreguy or Star boyz or anyone else, any ideas how I can do this, thank you all in advance for all the help.

As I was reading this getting it ready to post I had a thought can I bring flowers on to the ship or is there some rule or law about this???? you know like no fruit, plants or flowers etc...:rolleyes:

Thanks again for the help.:)

Thanks for the reply but in the fine print is says "Flowers service is available only on cruises departing from Miami, San Juan, Boston, New York, Seattle, Vancouver, and Honolulu." and were leaving from Long Beach.:confused:

Thanks for the reply but in the fine print is says "Flowers service is available only on cruises departing from Miami, San Juan, Boston, New York, Seattle, Vancouver, and Honolulu." and were leaving from Long Beach.:confused:

You can always bring your own onboard. Not as special but at least you will have them.

I think I will have the driver that's picking us up at LAX bring them with him and I can give them to her at the airport and she can carry them on, I was worried that the ship might not let me bring them on board because of some agriculture rule or something like that.

thanks again.

Archived