Venice and Greece

. . .

Ports of Call:

Montenegro, Corfu, Athens, Mykonos and Argostoli. . . .

I am doing this exact cruise November 1. . .

For what it's worth. Our first RCI cruise was Venice-Dubrovnik-Kusadasi-Santorini-Corfu aboard Splendour the second week of November 2007. The weather was great for touring and seeing the sights [light jacket was fine pretty much every day] and crowds were reasonable. I think I have a picture of a few people in the pool the day we were in Dubrovnik.

The optimum might have been a couple of weeks earlier only because some of the things we wanted to see and do [like a boat tour in Corfu] were shutting down for the season. But on the other hand it was a great time because they were harvesting the olive trees which was a remarkable thing to see.

CasaM, the food in the MDR was good enough for me, but I'm not a gourmet eater. You can see the Hotel Olimpia from Piazzale Roma. Over one bridge and then turn right. We loved the hotel. I think it's much better to walk thru Venice than taking a vaporetto. Would not go to CHOPS again. For $60 a couple, it wasn't worth it.

Just back from Venice and Greece. Any questions?

We need to go somewhere besides the caribbean, what was your itinerary and ship? Do you have pictures, after doing this itinerary would you do a different one instead or would you recommend this one?