Tobacco allowance advice

Sea Lavender

Hi,

I have a pending trip of the Iberian Peninsula inc Gibraltar on P&O Azura Southampton return. I was wondering what our tobacco allowance would be per person. EU guidance seems a little confusing. Would be great if you have been on similar trip and have some accurate information for us.

Thanks in advance.

There are no duty free allowances within the EU. You can bring back what you want as long as it is for personal consumption. However it is suggested that you may have difficulty proving that if you have over 800 ciggies each.

There is a limit to the amount you can bring back from Gibraltar. It is 200 cigs per adult. You cannot bring this back and a further 200 bought on board ship. You can bring APPROX 800 back from EU AND 200from Gib or the ship.

Hi,

I have a pending trip of the Iberian Peninsula inc Gibraltar on P&O Azura Southampton return. I was wondering what our tobacco allowance would be per person. EU guidance seems a little confusing. Would be great if you have been on similar trip and have some accurate information for us.

Thanks in advance.

I'm sure I'll get flamed for this comment but - Smoking Is Bad For You !

Edited by ipb1962