Dawn Aft Penthouse Pics

RumpunchGirl

There is one of 10226 on you tube. 2 sep. videos actually - one of the cabin and one of the balcony. Also try searching this site for Dawn aft. Someone posted a great exterior photo of the aft with the cabin numbers superimposed so you can find your very own balcony. We're in 10228 this summer and for MONTHS I've been so excited that I've been clicking every thread I found related to Dawn aft, Dawn romance suite (the old name for these cabins), and Dawn SF (their category.) There is also a poster named autrucheplume (you can search this site by poster also) who linked some photos of her aft penthouse from a few years ago. Might have been 10728 but it will give you a good idea.

Cruiseransier - you are a very bad boy or girl. Do you know how much time I've spent/wasted watching and dreaming? I was planning on surprising my SO with a suite, but I couldn't hold in the excitement any more and showed him your video! We're next door to the the cabin you did the video of. Am I right in thinking that in 10228 the bed will be on the right when you walk in? And I don't remember the date of your trip - did you have padded loungers?

Cruiseransier - you are a very bad boy or girl. Do you know how much time I've spent/wasted watching and dreaming? I was planning on surprising my SO with a suite, but I couldn't hold in the excitement any more and showed him your video! We're next door to the the cabin you did the video of. Am I right in thinking that in 10228 the bed will be on the right when you walk in? And I don't remember the date of your trip - did you have padded loungers?

Yes they did have padded loungers. It shows them in the you tube video

Our trip was April 2014