Glasshouse tasting menu

missalto

Looking forward to our cruise on Azura in Aug and are planning to do the tasting menu event . Can anyone tell me what the supplement for this is? First time on C deck so looking forward to the extra balcony space too.

Tends to change depending on cruise length destinations etc

Lowest I have paid is £21 upto I think £28 but we'll worth it

Limited to 24 spaces if i remember correctly and it has usually been on a formal night

It was especially good when Ollie hosted the event

Book as soon as you board and have a great time

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Looking forward to our cruise on Azura in Aug and are planning to do the tasting menu event . Can anyone tell me what the supplement for this is? First time on C deck so looking forward to the extra balcony space too.

On a seven night cruise last month the cost was £30. But of course the event comes with 4 glasses of wine. So at £5 a glass the supplement is about £10.

BTW, it was excellent.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Have to agree with daiB excellent value for money we book this meal whenever we are aboard Azura a now also Ventura as they have the Glasshouse, I would also recommend you try the daytime menu which has three different dishes for £6.00. Enjoy your cruise.

Have to agree with daiB excellent value for money we book this meal whenever we are aboard Azura a now also Ventura as they have the Glasshouse, I would also recommend you try the daytime menu which has three different dishes for £6.00. Enjoy your cruise.

Here is the link to the daytime menu at least Menu 1.

http://www.pocruises.com/Global/menus/1/1/glasshouse_example_2.pdf

The Chorizo and pork belly cassoulet is my favourite. Wonderful. 😎😎

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Hi daiB

That's the better halfs choice as well, me I just love the Tempura Prawns. We normally treat ourselves to this before we leave the ship on the last day of the cruises that's not to say we don't sample it during the cruise as well.

Happy cruising to you.

Jim.

We did this on Azura in May and I think Sunshine boy is right, £24 to £30 per head but well worth it, and it was on one of our formal nights.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We have done this on all our Azura cruises (3 times) it's normally £30 with a different wine with each course 4 in total. That included Peller Ice White and Rose plus two others, more like £7 or £8 per glass for those and my personal favourite. It was £45 each when Olly was hosting last year. It seems expensive so dependant on your point of view can be a good night. We loved them and enjoyed the company each time. Can recommend if you love your food and the different wines.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

£30 each on Ventura in Caribbean late January 2014.

Relevant for us was that there was a totally vegetarian menu with wines for that menu.

Really attentive service too, all considered it's great value.

"Too poncy"?, well that depends upon any individual's definition of what is poncy.

The staff, all of them, take pride in what they have created to give their customers pleasure.