Viking Grand European Cruise

madmaxine

Anyone taking the Viking Grand European Cruise departing June 29th to Budapest and ending in Amsterdam?

We will be on the Viking Sky end of July. We will be doing the pre cruise in Prague for 3 days before. Hope it rains alot before we get there. Anyone else with us???

Pattie

Would anyone of you doing the 14 day Amsterdam- Budapest or vice versa itinerary be willing to tell me how far in advance you booked, what kind of room booked, and an idea of what you paid. Thanks. I'm looking at possibly doing it next year. Was the 2 for 1 available when yopu booked?

Would anyone of you doing the 14 day Amsterdam- Budapest or vice versa itinerary be willing to tell me how far in advance you booked, what kind of room booked, and an idea of what you paid. Thanks. I'm looking at possibly doing it next year. Was the 2 for 1 available when yopu booked?

We booked late Jan. for Budapest - Amsterdam on Aug. 28. The Viking Sky is not a longship and has standard and deluxe rooms. We paid approximately $5000 pp for the lowest deluxe. Not many rooms were available at that time. It was "2 for 1" but that really means nothing. We did get a special rate of approximately $1000 pp for air.

We did the the maiden voyage of the viking longship 2 years ago Amsterdam to Budapest. About this time of year and it was too fabulous for words. All the tours, guides and especially shopping market trip with the chef! We went to the cheese shop and picked our own cheese for the dinner appetizers. The only thing was the overabundance of castles and cathedrals:o

Preferred tours that took us to the locals homes. I am jealous of all you doing this for the first time......I pray your weather is merciful!