Disney Paris

Ladydee

As is typical of Disney, they bought an awful lot of land and control just about everything in the immediate area. Am wondering if you have considered just going into Paris? This is pretty easy on the RER A line and you can be at the Les Halles Station in about 50 min, which is a good location as a jump-off point to go anywhere in the city. Just a few days ago DW and I drove from Strasbourg to CDG on the A4 and passed relatively close to the Disney property. We actually talked about how there is so little out in that area East of Paris other then Disney (which is probably what attracted Disney to that area).

Hank

I came to the exact same conclusion - that Disney picked the area precisely to keep people on their property. I think we will probably just stay there for the minimum of two nights we need to be there, do the "Disney thing," and then go to Paris for two nights before we have to fly home. Thanks for your help.

as is typical of disney, they bought an awful lot of land and control just about everything in the immediate area. Am wondering if you have considered just going into paris? This is pretty easy on the rer a line and you can be at the les halles station in about 50 min, which is a good location as a jump-off point to go anywhere in the city. Just a few days ago dw and i drove from strasbourg to cdg on the a4 and passed relatively close to the disney property. We actually talked about how there is so little out in that area east of paris other then disney (which is probably what attracted disney to that area).

Hank

+1 !

I actually booked in pairs for my upcoming trip and will be riding the train out to Disney2 days. Got 2 day 2 park tickets. I figured i would rather have my night time in Paris and not have to worry about getting back to the Disney area to sleep.