Breeze 8 day Southern

delta13

Can anyone tell which side of ship has best view of ports on the Breeze 8 day going to Aruba, Curacao, DR and Grand Turk. Not sure if we should book on Port or Starboard. We prefer to be on the docking side. Thanks!

Can anyone tell which side of ship has best view of ports on the Breeze 8 day going to Aruba, Curacao, DR and Grand Turk. Not sure if we should book on Port or Starboard. We prefer to be on the docking side. Thanks!

We docked on the starboard side at all ports March 29th - April 6th this year. But I think it matters what ship gets there first so it may vary from cruise to cruise. I can tell you that Grand Turk's best view was the port side.

We docked on the starboard side at all ports March 29th - April 6th this year. But I think it matters what ship gets there first so it may vary from cruise to cruise. I can tell you that Grand Turk's best view was the port side.

On the June 7th cruise, the people on the Port side got to see the port in every port other than La Romana. We were on starboard and were facing the ocean in every port other than La Romana.

Robert

For all 17 cruises, we have docked on port side at all but a handful of ports. Your greatest chance of docking is on port side (hence the name). However, be aware that the Captain can change that anytime at any port due to the weather, tides, or other docked ships.