Quick Question: BA Waterfront

lennyaxeman

How does the waterfront seating work? Can you request it when booking reservation? Also, Can a family of 7 sit on the waterfront or are there only small tables. Thanks in advance!

You can request it as reservation time... but it's really first come-first serve once you get there. There are only tables for 4 out there (that we saw anyway). So, you'll have to split the family.

You can request it as reservation time... but it's really first come-first serve once you get there. There are only tables for 4 out there (that we saw anyway). So, you'll have to split the family.

Thank you for the response!

How does the waterfront seating work? Can you request it when booking reservation? Also, Can a family of 7 sit on the waterfront or are there only small tables. Thanks in advance![/quote

Yes, request the waterfront when booking the reservations. As far as 7 people at the same table, I honestly don't know if thats possible as we had 7 in our party and they sat us at 2 tables next to each other. My first reaction would be no but I could be wrong. Hopefully someone on the boards has done it or tried to.

Yes, request the waterfront when booking the reservations. As far as 7 people at the same table, I honestly don't know if thats possible as we had 7 in our party and they sat us at 2 tables next to each other. My first reaction would be no but I could be wrong. Hopefully someone on the boards has done it or tried to.

I think - if I am remembering correctly - that is because the table are fixed to the deck surface. :confused:

We chose to eat outside LaCucina while docked in Bermuda and it was lovely. I think it would be quite windy if the ship were under way.

We chose to eat outside LaCucina while docked in Bermuda and it was lovely. I think it would be quite windy if the ship were under way.

We ate at Cagney's on the Waterfront when the ship was underway and did not have any problem with the wind. It was quite lovely!

However this was on the way to Bermuda. On the way back, the ship is going twice the speed!