Carnival Reception Hors D'oeuvres

We are getting married next year on the Carnival Conquest and was wondering if anyone still had copies of the alternate menus? Some items on the original menu are little sketchy! Creature of habit, I guess!

Can I please get a copy of the 4 menus as well?

jhanvibhatt18@gmail.com

Congratulations to all the couples!! Could someone please email a copy of the menus to me as well ldmcdon214@comcast.net .

Thanks!

Dawn

I will send the most recent menu's that actually came from Carnival - they were slightly different than the one's I was originally sent from a person on these boards!

I think I got everyone who had recently requested copies. Again, these are the menus that were sent to me directly from the Carnival wedding department and were valid for my June 11, 2015 wedding. You are able to choose 5 cold and 6 hot - also if you'd like fruit and veggie displays they DO NOT count towards your 5 cold items, so really if you count those you get 7 cold items!

• 4 weeks later...
Could I also have the alternate menus please. My daughter is getting married on Carnival Inspiration next February and we have a lot of dietary concerns. Thank you for posting. email is mcdonaldmk2@gmail.com

Not sure if I can post a link or not. But I have uploaded the menus here:

http://1drv.ms/1Nr2cHS

If that doesn't work, I can email them.

Could I also have the alternate menus please. My daughter is getting married on Carnival Inspiration next February and we have a lot of dietary concerns. Thank you for posting. email is mcdonaldmk2@gmail.com

Not sure if I can post a link or not. But I have uploaded the menus here:

http://1drv.ms/1Nr2cHS

I am also attaching to this comment. Never tried, so hope it works.

12. WEDDING H&C HORS D'OEUVRES.doc

18. WEDDING H&C HORS D'OEUVRES.doc

Alternate Hors d'oeuvres Menu.doc

VEGAN HORS D OEUVRES-Weddings 2014.doc

Quick food question. I am looking at the vegan menus and am not sure which items fall under hot or under cold. Has anyone chosen the Potato Pancake or the Grilled zucchini and tomato roll?

Also, I have seen a few different answers on fruit cups. Were the fruit cups considered a cold item or were they just there as a bonus?

Quick food question. I am looking at the vegan menus and am not sure which items fall under hot or under cold. Has anyone chosen the Potato Pancake or the Grilled zucchini and tomato roll?

Also, I have seen a few different answers on fruit cups. Were the fruit cups considered a cold item or were they just there as a bonus?

I had the same question and the fruit and veggies are just a bonus (I made sure to request them on my form in addition to the other choices). They were so pretty - fruit on trays and in the martini glasses and veggie cups with ranch arranged in champagne glasses.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
There are actually a total of 4 menus. You can pick and choose and mix and match, the only criteria is that you get 6 hot and 5 cold or 5 hot and 6 cold. I know that doesn't answer you question but it does give you more options.

If you send me your email I'll be happy to send copies of the alternate menus.

Oooh, I'd love a copy of the menus. My FH is a total foodie; extra options will make his day. My address is nickayf321@gmail.com