Just back from CB.....anyone else in love with Bert Stratton?

redjoan

Marly, until he has signed the contract with Princess, I don't think that you could say that it is confirmed. He did tell me that he planned to be on the ship August 19, 2006. Once the contract is signed with his finalized schedule, he does plan to put it on his website--and he thought that would be mid-September. So I don't know whether it will be confirmed before you leave for your cruise. However, since that's a year away, I guess it doesn't matter if his schedule for next year isn't on the website before then, although I would really like to see it on the website as soon as possible :)

I know how excited you must be, to be leaving in just three weeks! I have another year to wait, and I am sooo excited about that! :)

You know, you may be among the first to be able to get his DVD--he might have that for sale before it even gets on his website. Wouldn't that be great! :)

You know, you may be among the first to be able to get his DVD--he might have that for sale before it even gets on his website. Wouldn't that be great!

Montgomeryfamily: YES!!!

Please feel free to e-mail me.

Marly

Marly, please let us know if you were able to get the DVD while you were onboard and what you think about it.

I did try to email you, but just like on my profile, the email option on your profile doesn't work either. I saw you have instant messaging, but I'm not all that familiar with it and I don't think my ISP has it, so I didn't try that. If you don't want to post your email address, please feel free to email me at kacruiser@ev1.net.

The DVD is not out till later in the year-it was only videoed last week-I know its later in the year already but you got to give them time to edit the 4 cameras into 1 view and produce covers etc. Look on his website he'll post details there when its ready

• 4 weeks later...

Just got back from seeing Bert -- oh, yeah and cruising too -- and I thought this thread needed a bump! I have to say that I'm even more impressed by this talented man than I was previously -- and believe me I was pretty impressed. I was there for every one of his performances and never got bored. I think I'm over-the-top Bertified and it's a fun place to be! I even wore my Certified Bertified t-shirt on the last night!

Marly

Wow, I've never seen a cruise ship entertainer hyped up like this. I get to check him out for myself the week of 12/24 and am looking forward to it. I do know Princess always has some of the best entertainment of the cruiselines I've sailed so sounds like one more to add to the list.

• 2 months later...

Mary: You sound like me, give hubby a present I just love!! Hmm, maybe this year for Xmas I should get him a cruise in Feb. on the CB!!!! I don't think I can hold out to May!

Glad to see this thread again :)

Marly

Archived