where to stay in port canaveral?

reallyexcited

Last month 5 of us drove down and had a 2 room suite at Comfort suites Cocoa Beach. Older hotel but remodeled. Very clean. Great breakfast and easy free shuttle to and from ship. We got it all for around $150 including free parking for the week.

Will definitely will stay again.

Third vote for Radisson at the Port. We've stayed there before and after three cruises. There's a restaurant and a tiki bar onsight. There's an Italian restaurant on one side, a Mom and Pop restaurant on the other side and a McDonald's across the street. There's also a miniature golf course close by with go-karts, game room etc.

You can choose which package when you book. Just a room, room with parking, room with meals included. The parking may be free with any room. I don't remember for sure on that one. Shuttles run back and forth starting at 10:30 or 11. You have to sign up for them. When you get off the ship, a shuttle will be waiting there to take you back to the hotel and your vehicle.

If you stand behind the hotel you can see some of the ships at the port.

I thought the Radisson was pricey...:

$145 for the night to include free parking for the duration of the cruise and shuttle service-- $165 if you want breakfast.

At the Comfort Inn it is $120 for room, breakfast, parking and shuttle. I'm sure it is not quite as nice as the radisson, but for one night it will be aces.